Friday, December 30, 2016

Wardrobe Goals: 2016 & 2017

Hello friends! <3

The topic of wardrobe goals came up in Rufflechat the other day, so I thought it'd be interesting to review what mine were from the previous year along with how I've been doing. I also set some new goals for next year. Enjoy!

Curious about earlier wardrobe goals?

 2015 & 2016

Wardrobe goals: 2016!

1.) Less impulse buying! I've ended up with some things that I did not originally plan on buying. (I'm looking at you Holy Lantern, Dreamy Jewel, Merry Bunny, etc.) While I love all of them, some I probably could have done without.

Yeah... I did fine with this for awhile, but then the new releases came one right after another. Luckily, I didn't *love* everything that came out. Still ended up with a few unexpected purchases again... 

2.) Work on obtaining Wishlist items! I've gone through and updated my Wishlist according to high, medium, and low priority. Hopefully that should help me stay organized in my search. Specific items to focus on are...

a.) Gold shoes! Gold seems to be a re-occurring accent color in jsks and matching gold shoes would make my coords look even better.

Done!
b.) White otks with a pastel colored print! I have a couple of pairs that I seem to wear repeatedly since they match so well with everything. I don't want them to wear out too quickly.

Done! 
c.) Lavender, light blue, and mint jsks! I tend to focus on other colors more and don't have much for these colors.

Got 2 lavender and 2 mint ones.
 
3.) Avoid high-waisted jsks! They don't work too well for me :-(

Got a couple, but can resew/move the buttons lower on the strap so it fits better.

4.) Experiment more when coording! Such as trying new color combinations, hairstyles, nails, etc. Sometimes it's the little things that can help make that perfect coord extra special and stand out.

Made a matching necklace and earring set to go with a coord for a special event. Had never done that before. It was fun :-)

Wardrobe goals:  2017!

1.) Show some love to items that haven't been worn much.

2.) Less spending. Ask myself do I really need it? Certain exceptions apply ;-)

3.) Focus on specific wishlist items. Like...

a.) Silver shoes and/or purse!

b.) Book print!

c.) Another Moitie jsk!

No comments:

Post a Comment