Saturday, December 10, 2016

Ave Maria Opening!

Hello friends! <3

I'm super excited to say that I have found one of my top dream dresses from my Wishlist recently, and am eager to share the opening of it with you.


Stock Pic

Innocent World: Ave Maria Jsk (green)

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...




All folded up...


Unfolded (front and back)...




Hanging up (front and back)...



Bodice details...


Print details...


Quick try-on pic...



Thoughts:

I had originally wanted the black or navy colorway of this, but couldn't pass up the green version when I saw it for sale in my size. Most surprising to me was how dark the green color is. I would say it is like an emerald or forest/hunter green. The print is lovely and shows off nicely against the dark background. The fit and fabric is good as well. Sadly, no pockets though. Kinda got used to them with my Angelic Pretty dresses. But it's okay... The jsk did not come with a matching headbow or anything, so I am trying to figure out what kind of headwear will go with it. I'm thinking a veil in white/ivory similar to the one in the above pic, or maybe a simple side headbow in green. Either way, I'm looking forward to wearing it to a meet-up sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment