Thursday, July 30, 2015

Sugar Dream Dome (Replica) Opening!

Hi friends! <3

I am so excited my latest package just arrived! Thought you'd like to see it with me...


***Here we go!***


The package...


Opening up the package...


Inside...


Unfolded and lying next to the cute matching headbow it came with :-)


Unwrapped <3


Thoughts:

My boyfriend found this online for a great price and thought it was the real deal. I compared the seller's proof pics to the online brand stock pics to check. The print and details looked very similar between the two, so I decided to go for it. I was somewhat disappointed to find out it was a replica, but that's okay. I will wear it until I can find the real one. Hopefully in lavender or maybe the navy colorway. I love the fur and pearl trim and the glitter in the print. This would be great for a winter-time coord <3

No comments:

Post a Comment