Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Whip Factory Lucky Pack Opening!

Hi friends! <3

So in my previous post, I stated I got two packages in the mail.
One was shoes, and the other was my lucky pack from Angelic Pretty!


Whip Factory Special Set in sax (stock pic)


The package...


Opening it up...


Cute cat drawing by the shop staff...


Inside...


Giant tote bags...


Two of them...


First one up...


All wrapped up...


Unwrapped...


Coat, blouse, headbow...










And the other...


Wrapped up...


Unwrapped...


Jsk...










Otks...




All together...




Quick try-on pic...


Thoughts:

I love the cute print with cakes and little animals all over it. There's even tiny donuts in the background! The lace trim on both the blouse and the jsk have little cakes in it too. A very cute set that I am looking forward to wearing sometime soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment