Saturday, March 5, 2016

Baked Sweets Parade Opening!

 Hi friends! <3
 
I got a package today... Angelic Pretty's Baked Sweets Parade jsk in mint!
 


<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

The package...


Opening it up...



Inside...



Not sure what the pink thing is. Maybe a handkerchief?


Oh, it's a tote bag! Nice *_*


Opening it up...



Now for the jsk...


Wrapped (front and back)...


Unwrapped (front and back)...


Bodice details...


Print details...



Lace details... <3


Quick try-on pic...



Thoughts:

I love the print! The donuts, the cookies, biscuits, etc; they are all over <3 The buttons are shaped like donuts and even the lace has donuts in it! I didn't order the tote bag so it was a nice bonus item to receive. That makes it my first *novelty* item. Well, unless you count the brand logo stickers I've gotten before. I'm thinking to wear a brown or pink blouse with the jsk but not sure about accessories like headbow and socks. Mint is not a color I already had in my wardrobe. I'll have to check out the sales boards and see what's available. Hopefully I can get a decent coord together soon so I can wear it out to a meet-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment