Monday, January 16, 2017

Tea Time a la Carte Opening (Ivory)!

Hello friends! <3

Today I received a set that had been on my Wishlist :-)

This was a lucky pack that was released back in 2012 and originally included a headbow, blouse, jsk, otks, and bag. I didn't need the whole set and was mainly after the headbow, jsk, and possibly otks. There were a few times that I saw the jsk pop up for sale by itself, but it usually had stains or was priced higher than I wanted to spend. I lucked out finding both the headbow and jsk as a set for a great price and got it. Still looking for the otks though. Let me know if you see them for sale okay?


Stock Pic

Angelic Pretty: Tea Time a la Carte (ivory)

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...




Cute plastic bag...


Inside...


Unfolded...


Headbow (front and back)...




Jsk (front and back)...




Hanging up (front and back)...
*Not sure why it looks so yellow in the following pics,
but previous pics are more true to color*


Bodice details...


Print and lace details...


Both together... <3


Quick try-on pic...



Thoughts:

I have this print in both the black and pink versions, but was unsure of how the ivory would look. It was difficult to find good pic online. Sometimes it looked bright white, and in others, more yellowy. I'm still not sure how to describe it myself. My best guess would be somewhere in between the two. The print seems more subtle with the lighter color background. I think it would be ideal to wear in the summer time with maybe one or two other colors that are in the print.

No comments:

Post a Comment