Thursday, October 6, 2016

Merry Making Party Opening!

Hello friends! <3

I finally got Merry Making Party jsk and matching headbow in blue. I had purchased this same print in black a few years ago, but it ended up being too small. Back then, I was unaware that there was a shirred and non-shirred version. I traded it off for something else and kept looking for the version I needed. Fortunately, I was able to come across it later; and for a good price too :-)


Stock Pics

Merry Making Party Headbow (blue)


Merry Making Party Jsk (blue)

**********************************************************

The package...


Cute inner wrapping...


All wrapped up...


Opening it up...


Headbow (front & back)...



Jsk...


Unfolded (front & back)...



Hanging up (front & back)...


Bodice details...


Print and lace details...


Both together... <3


Quick try-on pic...


Thoughts:

I love how cute the print is! It has cake, "champagne" bottles, macarons, fruit, ect. The stripes give it a festive feel. The fit is good, but the buttons may need to be resewn further down on the straps so it sits properly on my waist. Definitely looking forward to wearing this to a future meet-up :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment