Friday, May 22, 2020

5 Surprise Finds That You Didn't Realize You Would Enjoy So Much...

Hi friends! <3




Triple Fortune Bonnet- I always thought bonnets looked nice on others, but weren't suited for me. I had tried out two half bonnets that came with jsk sets, but disliked the look and sold them off. Then I came across this one at the Triple Fortune booth at Ruffle Con. I loved how beautiful it was. The light colors are great for both sweet and classic looks. I feel like a princess whenever I wear it to fancy events.




Metamorphose "Tulle Lace Princess" Headdress- I tend to wear headbows most of the time with my coords. I saw some people wearing rectangular/flat headdresses in their old school coord posts and wanted to try one out. I picked this up for fairly cheap and love it so much! The lace and trim details are so pretty <3 It has a bit of a cushion underneath too, so it sits up on your head nicely. The beads sway and make a pleasant rattling noise when you move your head to the side.




Bodyline "Shoes515"- Going along with the old school style, I also wanted to try out a a pair of rocking horse shoes. I have this pair from Bodyline. I feel somewhat awkward wearing them as I'm already tall, but am getting used to it. I think they look really cool.




Handmade Wrist Cuffs- I usually wear bracelets and thought wrist cuffs were sort of weird. A friend gifted me a pair they had made and I discovered how much I liked them. They are super cute, match with a lot of my coords, and can change up my look in just a few minutes.




Moi Meme Moitie "Stained Glass Chiffon" Jsk- Although I am mainly a sweet lolita, I am also fond of gothic style. This jsk is gorgeous and lets me express my darker, elegant side.




I hope you enjoyed this post! :-)
Feel free to see what finds others shared at:

Cupcakes and Unicorns

Roli's Ramblings

Alice in Lolitaland

The Bloody Tea Party

3 comments:

  1. No-one makes a bonnet quite like Triple Fortune. Not only are they super sturdy, but somehow the shape is universally flattering, I've never seen anyone look bad in one of their bonnets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never let anyone tell you you're too tall to wear tall shoes. 😸

    ReplyDelete
  3. Triple Fortune bonnets rock the world! RIP Rufflecon! (We have to have run into each other at least once there, I kept having that feeling.)

    I love the way you describe the rectangle headdress, and mention the beading. I love beading on everything and like the sound too. It's spurred me on, in the past, to add bead detailing to things or making beaded necklaces and headdresses that have that little extra bangle.

    Any time we change our height to be taller it's always going to feel awkward, it takes a little getting used to. I really love how it looks in the end though, it is such a cute style and looks good on everyone, no matter what their height. Rock them out, hun!

    ReplyDelete