Saturday, May 16, 2020

Stripe Ribbon & Lace-up Ribbon Otks Opening!

Hi friends! <3

I had another kind person offer me an item from my Wishlist along with a couple other items. Thought I'd share the opening with you.  


Stock Pics

Metamorphose: Stripe Ribbon Otk (yellow, lavender)


Moi Meme Moitie: Lace-up Ribbon Otk (black x blue)

******************************************************

The package....


Opening it up...


Inside...


First pair...




Details...


Next pair...




Details...


Last pair...



Details...



Try-on pic...


All together... <3



Thoughts:


I am happy to have acquired a pair of yellow otks. I feel more encouraged to include yellow in my coords. The other two pairs were an unexpected addition to my purchase. However, they will be useful. I'm still not sure how to tie the ribbon on the Moitie ones, but I figured out something that will work for now. The ribbon is more purple than blue which will make coording a challenge in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment