Friday, May 29, 2020

Shoe Rack Opening!

 Hi friends! <3

Just a quick entry this time. I'm so excited to have found a shoe rack for my lolita shoes! I kept thinking it would be nice to have one, but never got any further. I decided since I had all this extra time being home, now would be a good time to start my search. I went with this 6 tier metal one from amazon. It was fairly affordable and had room for all my shoes plus a few extra. Or maybe some storage space for my accessory boxes on top.

It came in a box all in pieces...



After checking everything was there, I started putting it together. It was a bit tricky at first. Here's how it looks completed. It's fairly sturdy and lightweight.



Then, I added my shoes. I went in order from light to dark, so I can find things easily. I used the extra space at the top for my usakumyas :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment