Thursday, May 14, 2020

Snack Time: Birthday Cake Magical Easter Unicorn!

Hi friends! <3

It's been awhile since the last Snack Time series entry. Let's get back into that, shall we?

Starting with this...


About $2.50 (on sale)- Palmer Birthday Cake Magical Easter Unicorn- USA



Let's open it up...


Fun photo prop things included...


The unicorn!



Nom...


Inside...


Tucked the rest back in the box for later ;-)



Thoughts:


I was excited to find this on sale as I like both white chocolate and birthday cake. The brightly colored packaging caught my eye as did the cute unicorn sitting inside. It is hollow with sprinkles embedded right in the chocolate. This makes for a slight crunch when eating it. The eyes are candy bits while the chocolate itself is sweet like vanilla frosting. Very sweet. I like sweet things, but this made my teeth ache after a few bites. I liked it, but may or may not get this again due to that strong sweetness factor. Otherwise a good deal for the price.


Stars: ** (2 out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment