Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Rose Lace Book Bag Opening!

Hello friends! <3

This month has barely started and I already have a bunch of items I'm considering buying.  Lol :-)  So, don't be too surprised if this month ends up with a bunch of entries that are openings. Hopefully you'll look forward to it as much as I do.

For today, I have an awesome opening to share with you. It's an item from my wishlist!


Stock Pic

Innocent World: Rose Lace Book Bag in brown


**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Unwrapped (front and back)...



Came with the shoulder strap too...


Ready to wear... <3


Thoughts:

I love this bag so much! The book shape is unique and perfect for someone like me who loves to read. It has handles for carrying and an adjustable shoulder strap that can be removed. There is a back zip pocket and a zipper at the top with a large open area inside for your wallet, phone, keys, etc. The brown color is darker than I thought; almost black in low lighting. The design on the front is cute yet elegant. I will have to give it some though as to what to wear it with as I don't have a book print dress. Hmm... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment