Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Usakumya Bag Opening!

Hi friends! <3

Today was my birthday :-)

I had hoped to be opening some made to order items, but the package didn't show up yet. But I did get another package instead. So, I will be opening that one. This package is special to me as it was a gift from my boyfriend. We recently celebrated 8 years of being together. He knows how much I enjoy lolita fashion and surprised me with this lovely item...


Stock Pic

Baby the Stars Shine Bright: Usakumya Rucksack 2014

 **********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Removed from the box...


Sitting...


Face details...


With hood removed...


Back view...


Straps tucked inside...


Straps attached...


Hanging up...


Try on pic...



Thoughts:


The usakumya is very cute and soft. It seems more like a giant plushie than a backpack. It is larger that I thought it would be and looks like it will hold my wallet, phone, and other stuff quite nicely. The straps are adjustable. The front paws have magnets in them. The arms and legs are jointed as well. I'm thinking it would look good with a red jsk or at least a coord having red accents. I'll have to give it some thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment