Saturday, October 12, 2019

Orion's Spell Ring Opening!

Hi friends! <3

Saw this cute ring the other day and just had to get it...


Stock Pic

Automatic Honey: Orion's Spell Ring (mint)
*bottom row, far right*

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...



Unwrapping it...





Front, side, and back views...




Try on pic...


Thoughts:


I love how cute it is <3 When I first saw it, I was reminded of the magical Clow Cards from the Cardcaptor Sakura anime. The cat and moon image is very detailed. It is made of a thick plastic, with glitter and a silver colored adjustable ring band. I am aware there are a couple sparkly gems missing and hope to find replacements next time I'm out at a craft store. I got a good deal on it used, so I don't mind a small issue like that. The card part is  bigger than I thought it would be. I'm hoping I can work it into a semi-spooky coord for Halloween time.

No comments:

Post a Comment