Friday, October 18, 2019

Create a Spooky/Halloween Themed Coord...

Hi friends! <3






For my coord, I chose a dress I haven't worn yet. I was hoping to wear it to a meet-up around Halloween time, but I don't think there's going to be one. I might just wear it out shopping to the local mall or antique store instead. I may switch the shoes out for my shiny black ones. I thought the rocking horse style would better suit the old-school feel I have going. What do you think?



Metamorphose: Tulle Lace Princess Headdress
Vintage: Long Sleeve Blouse
Moi Meme Moitie: Sleeping Garden Jsk
Offbrand: Roses and Skeleton Hands Otks
Bodyline: Shoes515
Metamorphose: Cross Crown Earrings
Belladonna: Deluxe Wristcuffs
Voodooodolly: Beasts Dragon Ring
Loris: Bat Bag



Check out what coords others created at:



No comments:

Post a Comment