Wednesday, July 1, 2020

June Sip Down Progress & July Goals!

Hi friends! <3

Continuing on my sip downs...







In June, I had Organic Green and a few Bentley's Raspberry Green. Continued with Cookie Dough, Fireside Mocha, and snuck in some Glitter Chai. Started Cherry Almond. Am close to the end on a couple. The Organic Green was alright, but I would not purchase it.


I bought some more tea and tea ware. The travel mug has green glitter! The butterfly mug has an interesting shape along with beautiful and detailed butterflies. Not sure what I'm going to use the cherry print jar for, maybe to keep samples or my spoons in?


For July, I am going to finish Raspberry Green, Cookie Dough, and Cherry Almond. Continue with Fireside Mocha and Sweet Tart. Start Matcha Green, Peanut Butter, Belgian Chocolate, and Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment