Sunday, November 1, 2020

October Sip Down Progress & November Goals!

 Hi friends! <3

Continuing on my sip downs...






In October, I finished bonfire toffee. Tried dragon tea and a green lemon sample. Continued with glitter chai, cherry blossom, and bee the change. Started earl grey.


I got some new teas to try... Store branded jasmine green from the clearance section at Tops grocery store. The NecessiTeas: Cotton Candy from someone in a FB tea group that didn't want it. T2: Strawberries & Cream samples from my sister.


Dollar Tree had these Monster: Dragon teas that sounded interesting, along with a new calendar for the year which came with a bonus mini Tea Time calendar.


Also got my items from a shared DavidsTea order I did with my sister...


And of course, more thrifted tea ware! The white one with floral trim is by Teavana and the monster one is by DavidsTea. I'm very excited about the clear glass tea pots as I want to do a blooming tea someday and they will be perfect for that <3




For November, I plan to finish cherry blossom. Continue with bee the change and earl grey. Start caramel shortbread. (Sorry no picture this time. I thought I had taken one but had no luck finding it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment