Thursday, September 23, 2021

Acrylic Heart Punch-Out Ribbon Bangle Opening!

 Hi friends! <3

I got this bracelet recently. I'm very excited about it :-)


Stock Pic

Metamorphose: Acrylic Heart Punch-Out Ribbon Bangle (pink glitter)


***************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...






Inside...


Front, side, and back views...




Try-on pics...



Thoughts:

I really like this bracelet! It is in great condition and made of a thick, sturdy-looking plastic. The heart cut-outs and scalloped edge detailing are cute. It is kind of big on my wrist, so I will maybe have to wear it over a blouse sleeve or wrist cuff. This would also match well with my pink Meta bow necklace. I'm looking forward to wearing this with a sweet coord.

No comments:

Post a Comment