Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Bloomers Opening!

 Hi friends! <3

I had been looking for some black bloomers that were long length. I got this pair recently.


Stock Pic

*None found. They are by Anna House.


*******************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...



Unfolding it...



Hanging up...


Lace/trim details...


While I was looking them over, I noticed a couple issues. There was a small section where the stitching had come undone...


And the waistband elastic looked to be twisted...


Try-on pics...



Thoughts:

I really like these bloomers. They are soft cotton and the length is good for under longer dresses. The small issues I noticed earlier can be fixed. However, the fit is very loose on me. I can try to tighten up the elastic on the waistband, but I think they would best be suited to someone with a bigger build. I will hold onto these and keep looking for another pair in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment