Sunday, January 30, 2022

Dreamy Horoscope Unicorn Ring Opening (Round Three)!

 Hi friends! <3

I'm super excited to share this opening with you! I finally got the white version of the unicorn ring after 5 years <3


Stock Pic

Angelic Pretty: Dreamy Horoscope Unicorn Ring (white)


****************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...



Unwrapping it...



Front, back, and side views...




Try-on pic...


Dreamy Horoscope ring collection so far...


Thoughts:

I love this ring! The white version has been fairly hard for me to find (at decent price). I ended up paying more than I expected, but still not too bad of a deal. The glue does show some yellowing, but that is normal for these apparently. My goal is to have one of each colorway of the unicorn ring; so now I'm looking for the pink and sax ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment