Tuesday, March 1, 2022

February Sip Down Progress!

 Hi friends! <3

Sipping down...



In February, I continued with the Vahdam advent calendar, various tea bags, and had some Davidstea grand cru matcha.  (Not pictured Lipton citrus green bottle like in the previous month's post, and a smaller Hustle matcha mint bottle. I forgot to save them and they went out with the recycling.) Least favorite was Vahdam pumpkin spice (strong peppery/turmeric taste with hardly any pumpkin flavor), and the Hustle matcha mint (who thought those two go together?). My favorites were the Bird & Blend bonfire toffee and the Vahdam vanilla spiced...


I made a small order with Davidstea so I could cash in a reward for the grand cru matcha, and get a travel mug my sister wanted. I was surprised when they included a tea menu...


No tea ware was obtained this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment