Saturday, April 30, 2022

Teatime at Grandma's Teacup Lace Wrist Cuffs Opening!

 Hi friends! <3

I saw these cute wrist cuffs with tea cups online a few times and added them to my wishlist. When I found them for sale at a decent price, I couldn't say no.

Stock Pic

Lady Sloth: Teatime at Grandma's Teacup Lace Wrist Cuffs (ivory)

****************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...



Opening it up...


The seller sent a cute note and a little envelope (containing some  stickers and hair clips) along with the wrist cuffs...


Ooh...


Front and back views...



Lace and trim details...


Try-on pic...


Thoughts:

This is my second item by Lady Sloth, and I love these! The tea cup lace is super cute. It is very nice quality with lovely details. The colorway is labeled as ivory, but it's actually more white in person. I'm looking forward to wearing them sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment