Saturday, April 23, 2022

Swap Meet-up & Goodies Mini Haul!

 Hi friends! <3

Went to a swap meet/potluck with a semi-local comm. They had reserved a large room in a community space with multiple tables and chairs. As soon as I arrived, I joined the others in setting up a table with my items. Since I had brought a big box, it took me awhile. Hopefully I would sell something... 


I ran out of table space, so had to improvise with some chairs...


After setting up, I went shopping at the other tables. Then I walked over to a table in the back to check out the food and drinks. Due to the rules of the venue, we could only bring in prepackaged/sealed items. Which ended up being mainly snack-type/finger foods. Fine with me. I could always stop somewhere afterwards on the way home. I had earl grey tea...


And a plate filled with mini scones, eclairs, cream puffs, popcorn, crackers, meats, cheeses, and chocolate covered coffee beans. Yum :-) 


It was great to see everyone again. I don't think I sold anything, but I found some goodies to bring back home... 


****************************************************************************

Wore a sweet coord in pink x lavender.


Jsk, headbow~ Angelic Pretty "Fancy Paper Dolls"

Otks~ Angelic Pretty "Cotton Candy Shop"

Ring~ Angelic Pretty "Candy Ribbon"

Ring~ Sweet Dolly House "Cookie Bon-Bon"

2-way clip~ Chocomint

Ring~ Sleepy Sheepie Creations

Shoes~ Taobao

Necklace~ Le'Petite Macaron

Blouse, earrings, pin~ vintage/thrifted

Wrist cuffs~ gift

Other rings~ offbrand


Makeup and details...


Jewelry details...

No comments:

Post a Comment