Monday, June 27, 2022

Pink Gingham Blouse Opening!

 Hi friends!<3

I had been seeing these cute gingham blouses and dresses and wanted to get one to try out. I managed to find a pink blouse in my size for a good price.

Stock Pic

*Not sure of the official name.

Big Goose (taobao), pink, size L


*******************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...




Front and back views...



Hanging up (front and back views)...



Collar/trim details...


Button/trim details...


Try-on pics...




Thoughts:

This is such a cute blouse! It is a lightweight cotton fabric; which will be great for warmer weather. The lace has little flowers and I love the heart shaped buttons.  The elastic is a bit tight on the sleeves, but I think it will stretch out some after I wear it a few times. The bust is fitted with slight gaping between the buttons. However, this is not noticeable once you put a jsk on over it. I got the size L which is supposed to go up to a 104cm bust, but either it runs small or was mislabeled. I would get the next size up if you plan to wear it with a skirt. I'm looking forward to wearing this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment