Thursday, February 9, 2023

Dandy Puppeteer Order Opening!

Hi friends! <3

My friend from a semi-local comm started her own business and I had been interested to get something. I held off on ordering anything though because while everything was nice, they weren't really my style. When I saw a post the other day with a discount code, I thought I would check back if any more items had been added since last time. When I saw this ring in the Otherworldly Desserts line, I went for it.


Stock Pic

Dandy Puppeteer: Angel Food Cupcake Ring


*******************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...




Opening it up...





Front, side, and back views...




Try-on pic...


Thoughts:

This ring is so cute! The plastic is thick and sturdy with a nice shine to it. I like how the layers are stacked to make it 3D. The mirrored pieces are an interesting choice; I like it. White was the only color option which is okay. I think other colors like pink would have been super cute. The metal band is thick and adjustable, but it takes a lot of force to do so. Shipping was quick and it was packaged well. I am excited to see what other items they come out with next.


Order Timeline:

1/19 Created an account on their website

1/28 Ordered online, paid, received email confirming order

2/3 Received email stating order was processed/complete, another email provided shipping info and tracking number

2/9 Arrived

No comments:

Post a Comment