Sunday, March 8, 2015

Relaxing...

Hi friends! <3

Crazy weekend as usual. Time seems to just fly by. Did some shopping and am taking a moment to relax with a nice hot cup of tea. I have an assortment of tea that I've acquired over time received as gifts from friends and family, or ones I just randomly picked up thinking "Hey, this sounds good. I'll give it a try."

I decided to try this one...

Tea Forte: Cucumber Mint (Organic green tea for youth recovery)
Description from label~ "Special reserve green tea with invigorating cool notes of cucumber fruit and fresh mint, with the taste of sweet, succulent blueberries."

It is a loose leaf tea that comes in a single serve pouch. Meaning one pouch makes one serving. Part of a sampler pack including four other types of which I will be trying out at some time.

Thoughts: Smells minty but not too strong it overwhelms you. Smooth taste with a hint of mint and a vague fruitiness that must be the cucumber? Not tasting any blueberries either. Still very yummy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment