Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Shadow Dream Carnival Opening!

Hi friends! <3

I got a package in the mail today... Shadow Dream Carnival! <3
It's the special set version that comes with an op and matching headbow in mint.

**********************************************************

 Stock pic:

**********************************************************

The package...

Opening it up...


Inside...






Unfolded (front and back views)...


Unwrapped (front and back views)...


Hanging up (front and back views)...


Bodice detail...

Print and lace detail...



Headbow wrapped up...


Unwrapped (front and back views)...





Together... <3


Quick try-on pic...



Thoughts:

I love the mint color! The set is gorgeous with a subtle pony print and has cute little bows and lovely lace trim :-) The full back shirring is great and should make it super comfortable to wear. I noticed that there are crosses in the print and lace which is not something I was expecting, but makes for an interesting detail. I'm not sure how I will coord this yet but hopefully will figure something out soon so I can wear it to a meet-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment