Sunday, April 3, 2016

Holy Lantern Opening! (Round Two)

Hi friends! <3

I got a special package in the mail today... Holy Lantern! <3 Yes, I know I already posted an opening for this print before, but I loved it so much I decided to join in the made to order that was happening.

I got the other version of the jsk which has a regular waist and cute double zippers on the front in wine. I also added the matching wine otks and the lavender otks to go with my other jsk.

**********************************************************

Stock pics:



**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...


Jsk front and back views...


Unwrapped...


Hanging up...


Bodice details...


Print and lace details...



Otks...


Unfolded...


Unwrapped front and back views...


Details...




Everything together... <3


Thoughts:

The wine colorway is gorgeous <3 I was unsure at first since it is so different from my usual sweet pastel style, but went with it. I figured I could always sell it if it didn't work out. I ended up liking it a lot more than I thought I would, and can't even consider selling it now. The other jsk version seems like it will fit me better too. The gold zippers have pulls shaped like crosses that are super cute. I noticed that the otks have an error. The wine ones are supposed to have gold stars at the top, but instead have silver. And the lavender ones have gold instead of silver. This isn't too noticeable until you're up close. I don't think they can be returned, so I'll keep them for now. I'm looking forward to creating some new coords soon so I can wear everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment