Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Stained Glass Print Opening!

Hi friends! <3

I got a package today and I'm super excited to open it :-)

Moi Meme Moitie's Stained Glass Print Chiffon Jsk in blue!

Bonus: It was one of my wishlist items as well.
 

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...




Laid out nicely...


Hanging up (front and back views)...


Print details...


Quick try-on pic...


Thoughts:

This is my first Moi Meme Moitie jsk and I am very pleased with it. I love the soft feel of the chiffon and the stained glass print <3 It reminds me of Luminous Sanctuary but this has a bit more of an old-fashioned religious feel to it. Will probably pair it with black and maybe a nice gold cross necklace. I'm thinking it might be great for a special event like our comm's yearly tea party or some other big event. Looking forward to wearing it sometime soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment