Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Mermaid Treasure Ring Opening!

Hi friends! <3

I loved my Automatic Honey ring from last time so much, that I bought another. This time it was an older release and from the second hand sales listings. It was a great price too :-)


Stock Pic

Automatic Honey: Mermaid Treasure Ring (pink x mint)

**********************************************************

The package...


Cute packaging (front and back views)...




Inside...


Cute note and under the sea themed confetti pieces...


Ring wrapped up...


Unwrapping it...






Unwrapped (front and back views)...




Try on pic...


Coord idea...?



Thoughts:


I love this ring as much as the first one! <3 The quality and attention to details are the same. I did notice that the brand logo is on the front this time instead of the back. The image/design on the front of the ring is also a bit smaller. It is lovely and I look forward to including it in a coord sometime soon. Perhaps with Marine Kingdom?

No comments:

Post a Comment