Sunday, September 10, 2017

Asian Fusion Bubble Tea Meet-up!

Hi friends! <3

Went to a casual meet-up with a nearby comm for some bubble tea and sushi. The restaurant had a laid back feel to it and everything was delicious. Would definitely love to go again sometime ;-)

I had a strawberry milk bubble tea. It was super yummy and sweet <3


I also got the tempura (fried shrimp) sushi roll. Mmm <3


**********************************************************

Wore a sweet coord in navy x pink x white.

I've been wanting to try out this headdress for awhile now and thought this was the perfect opportunity to do so. I paired it with my apron to create a café/maid type inspired look

Headdress, wristcuffs~ handmade/gifts from a friend
Jsk~ Angelic Pretty "Merry Making Party"
Ring~ Angelic Pretty "Heartbeat Ribbon"
Shoes~ Bodyline
Otks~ Secret Shop
Necklace~ Le'Petite Macaron
Blouse, apron, earrings~ vintage/thrifted



Makeup and details closeup pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment