Saturday, September 23, 2017

Alchemy Print Chiffon Opening!

Hi friends! <3

Got a Moitie dress off my wishlist. I had originally wanted this in the black x red color, but really liked the blue one too. I wasn't expecting to find it right away, but when it popped up for sale I just  had to get it. Was a great price too! :-)


Stock Pic

Moi Meme Moitie: Alchemy Print Chiffon OP (black x navy)


**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...


All folded up...


Unfolded (front and back views)...




Hanging up (front and back views)...




Bodice details...


Lace details... Roses <3




Print details...


Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


The black x blue looks good together. There is elastic in the underbust, back neckline, and sleeves. A satin ribbon can be tied around the waist or removed if desired. The material is soft and silky; very light-weight. The print is more subdued than compared to how it was shown in the stock pic but I don't mind. The sleeves are mildly annoying as they tend to bunch up at the top. That, and I'm more used to wearing jsks which have shoulder straps as opposed to actual sleeves. Oh well. Also, I would have preferred to get the jsk version of this print but it wouldn't have fit me. Anyways... The dress is fairly comfy overall. I'm looking forward to wearing it to a meet-up sometime soon. Possibly around Halloween time.

No comments:

Post a Comment