Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Divine Cross Print (Blue) & Holy Cross Lace Up Otks Opening!

Hi friends! <3

Today I have a very special opening to share with you. More Moitie! ;-)


Stock Pics

Moi Meme Moitie: Holy Cross Lace Up Otks (white x blue)


Moi Meme Moitie: Divine Cross Print Jsk (blue x off-white)


**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...


Flipping it over...


Laid out nicely...


Otks (folded up)...


Otks (unfolded)...


Lace and trim details...


Try-on pic...


Jsk (folded)...


Unfolded (front and back views)...




Hanging up (front and back views)...
 


Bodice details...


Print and lace details...


Try-on pic...


Both together... <3



Thoughts:


I was excited to come across this set online. The otks are stretchy with nice lace. The ribbons are elastic and you can adjust them to how you want when making the crisscrosses. It took me a few tries to get it right as if you do it too loosely, they fall down. I also just tied the extra length into bows at the back of my ankles. Not sure if that's what you're supposed to do though. It works for now.

And, I know I already have the special edition of this jsk print, but this one was actually the original version I had wanted. I was surprised to find out that the print was off-white instead of silver like the stock picture had me thinking. It looks really good though. Oh, and the fit is the same too. Definitely looking forward to wearing it sometime soon! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment