Saturday, February 10, 2018

Art Museum Set Opening!

Hi friends! <3

While browsing online auctions, I came across a lovely classic print by the brand Atelier-Pierrot. I've seen some of their items (which are mostly solid type dresses), but didn't know they did ones with prints too. It was a great deal for the set, so I ended up going for it. I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised with it and may have to check out more of their stuff ;-)


Stock Pic

Atelier-Pierrot: Art Museum Headbow (black)
N/A (unable to find one)

Atelier-Pierrot: Art Museum Jsk (black)

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...




Headbow (front, side, and label views)...






Jsk (folded up)...


Unfolded (front and back views)...




Hanging up (front and back views)...
 


Bodice details...


Print and trim details...


Label details...


Try-on pic...


Both together... <3



Thoughts:


I love how comfy this is! The fabric is nice, thick cotton. It has a lining as well. I especially like how the print is colorful yet toned down. There are fancy picture frames,  paintings, pocket watches, keys, and flowers in it. The lace on the headbow is good quality while the flowers are fairly realistic looking. I was a little worried that the jsk might not fit me due to only having partial shirring, but it was fine. I'm looking forward to wearing it to a meet-up sometime soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment