Sunday, January 28, 2018

Heartbeat Ribbon Ring (White) Opening!

Hi friends! <3

I am super excited to share this opening with you. I finally got another item from the top section of my wishlist! :-) One of my friends was kind enough to order it along with some of their items so that I could save a little on shipping. If you're reading this, thanks again! <3


Stock Pic

Angelic Pretty: Heartbeat Ribbon Ring (white)


**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...




Front view...


Back view...


Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


I love it! <3 The plastic is good quality and durable. It has silver glitter and heart shaped confetti in it too. It's so cute and will match with a lot of my wardrobe. I can't wait to wear it with a coord soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment