Monday, January 8, 2018

Celebrating 3 Years!

Hi friends!

***Happy New Year! Today my blog turns 3 years old!***



It's hard to believe that the time has gone by so quickly. Seems like not too long ago I joined blogger and made my very first post (Wardrobe Post: 2015). I've enjoyed sharing many openings, lolita coords, and various other things through this blog with all of my readers. I hope to continue making more entries in the future for you to enjoy.

Thank you for staying with me! <3




***As for this year... I plan to continue with my usual posts (such as the ever popular Wardrobe Post), explore some different topics (like new releases from Build-a-Bear), and maybe more reflection type ones. What types of posts would you like to see me do? Which one is your favorite? Feel free to leave a comment below!***

No comments:

Post a Comment