Friday, January 19, 2018

Snow Party Ribbon Shirred Dress Set Opening!

Hi friends! <3

Great news! I was able to get the other version of the Snow Party dress set in the same color :-)


Stock Pic

Metamorphose: Snow Party Ribbon Shirred Dress Set (bordeaux)
***Includes 3 items: Ribbon Shirred Dress, Ribbon Clips, and Over Knee High Socks.***

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...




Note from Meta...


Brand logo sticker and some cute fabric swatches...


The dress set...




Wrapped otks (front and back views)... 
 


Design...


Try-on pic...


Wrapped/folded jsk and hair clips (front and back views)...




Wrapped/unfolded (front and back views)...
 


Unwrapped...


Wrapped hair clips (front and back views)...
 


Unwrapped (front and back views)...




Jsk (front and back views)...




Hanging up (front and back views)...
 


Bodice details...


Print and lace details...


Try-on pic...


Everything together! <3



Thoughts:


I was horrified when I saw the condition of the box it came in. I asked the lady at the post office what happened to it. They just shrugged and said "customs." I'm like what?! I've gotten mail from overseas before but never one this terrible looking. It looks like it was thrown around and squashed by something heavy during transit. They gave me a phone number to call and complain, but nobody answered when I called. Thankfully nothing inside was damaged though.

The set is cute and the bodice part fits me a lot better. I like the two smaller hair clips more than the one larger clip too. I will be putting the other set up for sale in my next round of listings. Hopefully it will go on to a new home. I'm looking forward to wearing this one sometime soon. Maybe to a meet-up next month?


Have you ever received a damaged package? Share your stories in the comments if you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment