Friday, January 12, 2018

Kuma's Manor Necklace Opening!

Hi friends!

For my Christmas present, I had asked my boyfriend to get me this necklace by Automatic Honey. I already have a few of their rings (which I love), but thought it would be great to have a necklace too. It arrived today :-)


Stock Pic

Automatic Honey: Kuma's Manor Necklace (pink)

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...




Inside...


All laid out nice...


Brand logo charm...


Pendant and bead details...


Back view with brand name...


Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


I love this necklace! I think it's an older piece from one of their Halloween collections, but it is in great shape overall. The beads add some cuteness to help balance out the spookiness of the theme.  The pendant has a nice weight to it and the enamel is well done. Also, you might not be able to tell, but the little pink windows have silver sparkles in them. The bear ghosts are super adorable. I'm looking forward to wearing it sometime soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment