Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Toy Harmony Lucky Pack Opening!

Hi friends! <3

My lucky pack finally arrived from Angelic Pretty and I'm super excited to open it up! This year's pack includes 4 items (headbow, otks, jsk, and a petticoat) plus the usual giant tote bag. The print features toys and animals surrounded by music notes and various instruments. How cute is that?


Stock Pics

Angelic Pretty: Toy Harmony Lucky Pack (sax)






**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...




Inside...




Laid out nicely...


Headbow wrapped (front and back views)...




Unwrapped (front and back views)...




Otks...


Wrapped (front and back views)...
 


Unwrapped view...


Print details...


Try-on pic...


Petti...


Wrapped up...


Unwrapped (laying flat and hanging up views)...




Jsk...


Wrapped (front and back views)...
 


Unwrapped (front and back views)...





Hanging up (front and back views)...
 


Bodice details...


Print and trim details...


Try-on pic (with AP petti)...


Try-on pic (with AP petti + my usual petti)...


Everything together... <3



Thoughts:


The print is cute with a toned down color scheme. More of a classic type sweet style. I don't have anything music themed in my wardrobe, so it will be a nice addition. Fortunately I already have a few blouses and accessories that will match with it as well. When I first saw the lucky pack preview online, I was surprised to see that it didn't come with a blouse. I'm glad though as they never fit me and I just sold them off. Including a petti is a nice alternative, especially for those who are just starting out in lolita. Although I'm not sure I would call it a true petti as it barely provides any poof on its own. It reminds me of those built-in pettis that used to be part of Angelic Pretty's older dresses. When I combined it with my usual petti it worked great! I felt like a super fluffy marshmallow. The jsk fits good as well. I'm looking forward to wearing it soon! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment