Friday, June 15, 2018

Snack Time: Pocky Squeeze Grape!

Hi friends! <3

I'm back again with another new snack to try out. This time it's pocky, but with a fruity twist. Purchased in FYE at the local mall.


$1 (on sale!)- Pocky Squeeze Grape- Japan



Let's open it up...




Individually wrapped packets...


Unwrapping it...



Nom nom…



Thoughts:


I was surprised to see that the sticks were mini sized. The coating was also thicker and covered most of the stick. It had a strong grape flavor. Not the artificial kind though, I'm talking real grapes. Which makes sense as the label states that it is made with 70% grape juice.

I admit I'm not a huge fan of grapes, but thought it was pretty good. You get a good amount of them in the box. With the sale, it was a heck of a deal. I think regular price was $3.99 or $4.99? I don't think I would have bought them if they weren't on sale. The one issue I noticed is that the smaller size means they don't last as long when snacking.

Stars: *** (3 out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment