Thursday, June 21, 2018

Lavender Shoes Opening!

Hi friends! <3

I don't usually buy shoes, but I happened across this lavender pair for sale online and ended up getting them. I'm really excited as I had been low-key wanting a pair in this color but never saw them in my size. Not sure of the brand, but the seller said they are from Taobao.

*Edit: Found the same ones listed on AliExpress recently. Not available in my size there unfortunately.



**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...



Inside...



Front view...


Side view...


Back view...


Other side view...


Bottom view...


Love the cute little bows <3


Scalloped trim and fastener details...


It's not very noticeable in the pics but the shoes have a unique fastener style. You adjust the strap length to fit your ankle and align the U-shaped part with the buckle...


Place the strap into the U-shaped part...


And tug the strap gently to situate into place...


Try-on pics...




Thoughts:


These shoes are so cute! I love the little bows and the scalloped details. The fastener is so easy too. They seem pretty sturdy and were comfy to wear when I walked around in them for a bit. I'm excited to add another color option to my lolita shoes. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment