Sunday, June 3, 2018

ILD Mad Hatter Meet-up!

Hi friends! <3

For international lolita day, I went to a big tea party at a new place called The Mad Hatter. There was a large group of lolitas that attended. It was great to see everyone. So many lovely coords too :-)


The table was set nicely with clotted cream, butter, and 
apricot jam that one could put on their scone...



As well as dishes with pretty floral designs...



I ordered a tea that was a blend of four different ones aka "Four Biggies." It contained green, white, rooibos, and yerba mate tea. It was interesting.






The food was set up buffet style so we could help ourselves. Fruits, toasted bread slices, fancy cheese, scones, assorted little sandwiches, and sweets :-)




I tried a little bit of everything. It was delicious!



There was also a raffle with lots of prizes to choose from...



I selected this as my prize. The polka dotted bag and lemon sticker were adorable...



Inside was a sparkly Rilakkuma keychain! <3 I think I might turn it into a necklace instead though as I have enough keychains right now...



Afterwards, I walked around checking out the decorations. The whole place was done up with an Alice in Wonderland theme. It made for a nice background when taking coord pictures too ;-)






**********************************************************

I wore a sweet/classic coord in ivory x lavender x gold.


OP (with underskirt)~ BTSSB "Love Moon Princess"
Otks~ Angelic Pretty "Princess Logo"
Ring~ Angelic Pretty "Candy Ribbon"
Headdress~ Metamorphose "Tulle Lace Princess"
Shoes~ Bodyline
Peignoir (worn as blouse), bracelet~ vintage/thrifted
Earrings, necklace, other two rings~ offbrand/gifts from family and friends



Makeup and details pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment