Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Tulle Lace Princess Headdress Opening!

Hi friends! <3

Got a little opening today. 
I think I finally found a headdress that will work with the Love Moon Princess OP.


Stock pic

Metamorphose: Tulle Lace Princess Headdress (off-white)


**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...






Front view...


Loving the lace and trim details... <3


Back view...


Brand logo... 


Try-on pic... 
(Sorry for the tired, no make-up look. It was a long day.)



Thoughts:


I love the lace on this! <3 It is super soft and elegant. The roses and bead trim add a nice touch as well. I was a little hesitant to try out a flat headdress but I ended up loving how it looks on me. Although, I might try to see if I can tie the ribbons behind my head instead of under my chin so they're not too noticeable. It will go nicely with my Love Moon Princess OP I'm thinking of wearing to the upcoming ILD meet-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment