Monday, May 28, 2018

Anime North: Haul Opening!

Hi friends! <3

Anime North was a great experience for me. I ended up bringing home quite a nice haul of goodies :-) Most are lolita related with some anime ones as well. I thought it would be fun to share what I got.



*Flea Market Finds*

Gorgeous Sailor Moon promo postcards. They were given out at select theaters when the Sailor Moon R movie was shown. One is of Sailor Moon, and the other is of Sailor Jupiter (my favorite scout!). I think they would look nice framed and sitting on my dresser.

Cute Pokémon Umbreon and Espeon figures. I love how Eevee has the potential to evolve into different types and these are two of my favorites. <3

Lovely (and free!) flower necklace. I like the artwork and it will be perfect to wear in the summertime.

Shiny Chocomint 2-way Star clip. I have similar ones, but nothing with this darker colorway...


*Vendors*

At the Angelic Pretty booth, I got two pairs of otks (Princess Logo and Toe Shoe). I think they will go nicely with my lolita wardrobe...

 


I lucked out at another booth (can't remember the name sorry) as it was a fellow lolita doing a huge closet clean out. There were racks filled with dresses and a bunch of accessories as well. I scored Angelic Pretty x Little Twin Stars "Cosmetic Bunny" necklaces in pink (new with tag!) and lavender...



Along with one of my wishlist items (Angelic Pretty "Dreamy Horoscope Unicorn" necklace in white/clear)…




And a cute Angelic Pretty "Lovely Ribbon" ring...




At the Twylite booth, I obtained this lovely hair clip. I love how the crescent moon is all pink and glittery with star charms dangling from it... <3



And I got these rings from the Charming Monsters booth. They had a wonderful assortment of accessories. Being a sweet lolita I was immediately drawn to the rings that were shaped like ponies and a teapot. Like the moon clip, they also contain glitter and confetti in the plastic. Are you sensing a theme yet? Lol...



Since there were two lolita/j-fashion guests, I decided it would be a great opportunity to get their autographs. Chisa signed this Angelic Pretty flyer which I plan to frame and display in my room... 



And Minori signed one side of a double-sided poster I got at her booth...



The back looks pretty cool too. I want to frame this as well but will have to search for a large enough size...



The bag had a cute design and they even included a bonus postcard with brochure featuring more images of Minori…



Finally, at the tea party I got a few postcards and a little goody bag containing washi tape and a postcard...


No comments:

Post a Comment