Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Strawberry Tart Otk Opening!

Hi friends! <3

I found the otks that went with the Strawberry Tart lucky pack set :-)


Stock Pic

BTSSB: Strawberry Tart Otks (ivory)

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...


Unfolded...


Print design and details...


Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


These are super cute otks! They are stretchy and comfortable to wear. The design remains intact even when being worn on a larger sized leg. Many times I've gotten otks, put them on, and the design becomes weirdly distorted. But not with these; so I'm really happy. They will go great with my Strawberry Tart jsk set and possibly a few other jsks that I have with strawberries in the print.

I was somewhat surprised to find out that they are not white, but rather an ivory color. In the stock pic they looked white. Also, the lucky pack set originally had a white blouse with it. I wonder if that was ivory as well then? It's not too noticeable though unless you're holding them side by side with the white part of the print. Anyways, I'm looking forward to wearing them sometime soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment