Thursday, September 27, 2018

Rose Head Dress Opening!

Hi friends! <3

I got a navy x black head dress to go with these two Moitie dresses. It's by Atelier Pierrot, but I couldn't find out what it was called when I tried searching online. I will update the post if I find out.
*Edit: It's called Rose Head Dress. No stock pic for this exact one, but they seem to have a few similar styles one using the same lace.

 

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...


Unfolded (front and back views)…



Brand label...


Lace and trim details...


Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


The head dress is lovely <3 It has soft lace with roses, silver braid trim, and bows on the ends. The blue colored fabric in the middle part is similar to Moitie's blue, so it will go great with either dress I had in mind. Possibly a few other ones too now that I think about it. A long ribbon on either side of the head dress allows me to tie it behind my head to wear more comfortably. I also noticed that it sits lower on my head, as compared to the Meta one that has a slight cushion underneath allowing it to sit up higher. I don't mind though. I'm looking forward to wearing it soon. Maybe to a Halloween meet-up with one of those Moitie dresses. Add a black long sleeve blouse, lacy otks, and some jewelry with crosses... What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment