Friday, November 9, 2018

Create a Coord Inspired by Your Favorite Sailor Moon Character...

Hi friends! <3





This week's topic is one I had suggested. I thought it would be a fun way for everyone to express their love for Sailor Moon while sharing in a different kind of lolita coording challenge. 



My favorite character is Sailor Jupiter (aka Makoto or Lita). She's well known for being a strong fighter in the group, but she's also got a softer, more feminine side that she expresses through her love of baking and cooking. I admire her determination and dedication to her friends.




I thought a classic style coord with pink, green, and florals was a great way to convey this softer side of her personality. What do you think?

Moi Meme Moitie: Rose Headdress
Vintage: Double Collar with Tie Blouse
Victorian Maiden: Noble Queen Jsk
Vintage: Flower Necklace
Innocent World: Rococo Rose Otks
AATP: Clara Short Boots



Feel free to see what other bloggers did over at:

1 comment:

  1. I picked Makoto too! :D I think she'd definitely be into boots with Classic dresses.

    ReplyDelete