Monday, April 1, 2019

Day Dream Carnival Otk Opening!

Hi friends! <3

Got a small opening to share with you. Now, I wasn't looking for these, but since I already had the jsk and matching headbow, I figured why not get the socks too. Especially since they popped up at such a good price. I really couldn't say no lol.


Stock Pic

Angelic Pretty: Day Dream Carnival Otks (pink)

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it...


All folded up nicely...


Unfolded...


Print and trim details...


Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


I really like these otks and I'm so glad I got them. The little ruffle at the top is cute and there's sax blue in the design too. I'm hoping they will match with another dress or two, so that I can wear them more often :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment