Thursday, April 11, 2019

Mermaid Princess Otk Opening!

Hi friends! <3

Got another small opening to share. It's another wishlist item!


Stock Pic

Metamorphose: Mermaid Princess Otks (off white)

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...


Ooh.. It came with a Meta sticker...


Let's start unwrapping it...






All folded up nicely...


Unfolded...


Print details...


Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


I really like these! The pattern features ribbons, bows, pieces of coral, starfish, shells, etc. I was glad to see that they are more on the white side than the off side of the off white range. This means that they will match better when I wear a white blouse with sweet style pastel prints. It's good to also have another pair of socks to wear so the others won't get worn out too quickly. I seem to favor certain ones lol. Anyone else have this problem? I'm looking forward to creating a coord with these otks sometime soon. Maybe with Angelic Pretty's Marine Kingdom or Jewel Marine? Oh, and I could wear the mermaid and seashell themed rings from Automatic Honey too ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment