Sunday, February 16, 2020

Tea Time: Matcha Latte!

Hi friends! <3

Got a latte mix to try out from the Asian grocery store.


$3.99- Tradition: Matcha Latte- Taiwan



Opening it up...


Single packet...



Let's get started...


Fine powder mix...


Ready...


Ooh that color...


Mmm...



Thoughts:


I liked this tea! I found it interesting that there was milk powder from New Zealand in it. I didn't know what made that an important factor. But after some research, I learned that it is supposedly more nutritious and tasty than others. The tea tasted grassy and smooth although kind of bitter. It may have been created like that or from being stored in the cupboard for awhile. I would add some sugar or a splash of creamer to help correct that. Mine was also somewhat watery, but I think that was because I over-estimated the amount of water needed. If I had used a smaller cup with less water, it would have been better. The price is good too, since you get six packets in a box. I would probably get this again.

Stars: **** (4 out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment